Dec 14, 2009

Holiday cards (and letters)



 It's time to print out the address labels, purchase way too many postage stamps, and stuff the greeting cards with Geoff's infamous "Christmas letters". When Geoff and I were first married I had no idea he was from one of those families who sent Christmas letters to their unsuspecting friends and relatives each year. (In our family this was always something other people did.) It all started the year Xandie was born... Geoff's dad had recently passed away and the writing of the annual Kuenning Xmas letter fell into his hands. Needless to say there were a few of my friends and relatives who never received these vintage versions because I was convinced that until they actually met Geoff, they just wouldn't understand his  "sense" of humor.  I'm afraid that now (for better or worse) all my living friends and relatives receive this tid-bit of yuletide cheer :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment