Mar 22, 2010

First monday of spring

It's Monday and as usual I've got my to-do list of tasks to start, continue and complete today. First off was getting the bass to the jr. high with a wheel in its pocket (field trip to orchestra festival this week and Xandie has to transport "Count Bassie" on her own). Then over to the D.O. to finish up the second semester copying spree for afterschool string classes and then get music delivered to the other instructors (along with field trip packets to see the LA Phil next month). Now that I'm back I need to sort through all the other pending business on my desk (which is actually a seldom used DX7) and then grab some lunch.
After lunch is a series of elementary string classes and then orchetsra rehearsal at Garrison Theatre tonight. Whew!


I think Mondays are a little too frantic for me; maybe Mondays on sabbatical will slow down a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment